Is your Tez app struck at processing while restoring accounts?
Here are some steps to solve this issue.
- Make sure that the Tez app has SMS and Call permissions enabled.
- Check that the default SIM for SMS and Calls is the same one as registered with the Bank.
- If the first two did not solve the issue, try disabling or removing the other sim(in case of dual sim phones). Theoretically this should not cause any difference after step 2 but it solved my issue.
- Clear Tez cache and try again.
- Reinstall the Tez app and try again.
- Close the Tez account, create a new one and try again.