How to apply a custom template to your blogger?
Custom templates is a very useful option in blogger that enables us to try various templates designed by others without having to do all that stuff by ourselves. In this post I am going to explain the procedure for applying a custom template to your blog.
- Open blogger.com and go to your blog.
- Click on the theme option in the sidebar.
- Click on the Backup / Restore option in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the popup window you will be provided an option to download the existing blog template. Download the current template just in case of backup.
- Now click on the upload template button.
Backup / Restore dialog
- Select your template file and upload it.
- The template should now be uploaded and applied to your blog automatically.