How to change your WiFi password in JioFi 4
It is always safe to change your default Wi-Fi password of your router or hotspot. Here is how you can change the default password for your JioFi 4 device.
- Connect your phone or computer to JioFi.
- Open the URL: http://jiofi.local.html/
- Click on the Login link in the top right corner.
- The default username and password is "administrator" and "administrator".
- It is better to change the "administrator" password too.
- In the Settings tab, go to User Management
- You can change the Username and Password here.
- Now navigate to the Wi-Fi section.
- The Wi-Fi password is located in the Security Key field.
- Change the Security Key and Save the settings.