How to turn off popups and prompts in DuckDuckGo?
When you search in DuckDuckGo you might have noticed popups like the one below, that prompt you to install add-on or signup for a newsletter, etc...
Here is how to turn off these prompts in DuckDuckGo
- Go to DuckDuckGo website.
- Click on the Hamburger menu on the top right corner. A new sidebar will open.
- Now click on the Other Settings option.
- In the General tab, turn off options under
- Install DuckDuckGo (Popup & Homepage)
- Privacy Newsletter (Popup & Homepage)